quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

“Dear Junior,

I was very sad to know that you were so disappointed with me regarding US position on the goals of CO2 emission reduction on the next worldwide environmental conference.

I simply had no idea that this reduction was so important to the world environment until I read your post  (Um dia volta pra você).

Thus, I gave immediate orders to my assessors to take to Copenhague the goal of 15% reduction until the year of 2020. I hope that you consider this goal good enough to start.

I thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. You saved my government.

Truly yours,

B.O.”

Resposta do Junior:

“Great, BO, but make it 17%, ok?”

2 comentários:

Waldomiro Lessa disse...

Uauuuu congratulations for this goal!!!

Edison Junior disse...

Reparou que a China também vai aparecer com uma proposta! Eta blog poderoso!

Related Posts with Thumbnails